The Be All and End All (2009) is an obscure but highly rated British comedy due for release in April. A young man called Robbie is desperate to lose his virginity but unfortunately he is in hospital suffering from a life threatening heart condition. Cue lots of mishaps, hijinks and tear-jerking moments liberally splattered with sexual references and saline drip gags.
We have THREE fresh copies to ship your way and all you have to do is answer the following question in the most inventive way you can muster:
Who is Harry Crumb?
Write your reply in the comment box below or on our Facebook page.
Competition closes on April 10th and the three best entries will receive a copy through the post soon after.
• The competition is open to UK readers only.
• Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• CineVue does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet or email problems.
• CineVue reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited.