We at CineVue enjoy a light ale now and then but being socially responsible drinkers, we would never dream of tempting you into ingesting large quantities of alcohol with the offer of free DVDs.
We know you are just too damn intelligent to fall for such a cheap marketing ploy, so when one of the richest breweries in the world knocked on our door and offered us the opportunity to advertise one of their promotions, we stood up tall, puffed out our chests and did what any sane and self respecting film blog would do…
The wonderful people at Stella Artois are offering YOU the once in a millennium opportunity to get your hands on of 40 free films with their ‘A DVD with Every Pack’ offer. All you have to do is grab a special promotional 4% or 5% case of Stella Artois, enter the unique code on their website and choose from one of the listed films below:
Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels
Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Being John Malkovich
The Break Up
The Bourne Ultimatum
Love, Honour & Obey
Two Days in Paris
In the Name of the Father
• The competition is open to UK readers only.
• Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• CineVue does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet or email problems.
• CineVue reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited.