To celebrate the DVD release of gritty thriller Lock Up (2010) we are giving away a copy to THREE lucky winners. Being a teenager isn’t easy, but neither is being a parent and sometimes desperate times call for desperate measures. Luis (Adolfo Fernández) has reached braking point with his sixteen-year-old-son Fran (Marcel Borràs). Fran’s behaviour is starting to spiral out of control, he’s drinking, smoking dope and constantly getting into trouble. Something has to be done. In desperation, Luis makes a decision that will change both their lives forever.
After being violently dragged from his bed and thrown into a waiting van, Fran can only imagine what’s going on and where he’s being taken.
The staff at Tranquility Valley claim to re-educate ‘problem children’ to teach them how to live as an integrated part of society and show respect and discipline. For Fran and the other problem kids, this will be the hardest lesson they have ever had to learn and one they will never forget.
To be in with a chance of winning, just answer this simple question:
How old is Lock Up lead character Fran?
Email your answer and address to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Lock Up’ in the subject line. An email entry counts as ONE entry into the competition.
To double your chance of winning, and for a SECOND entry into the competition just become a fan of CineVue on Facebook.
Competition closes Wednesday 24 August, 2011.
• The competition is open to UK readers only.
• Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• CineVue does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet or email problems.
• CineVue reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited.