Melissa George was a teenage favourite of some of the more ancient members of the CineVue team. George takes the leading role in A Lonely Place To Die (2011), due to be released in the UK on September 7th and to celebrate this joyous occasion we have teamed up with torch extraordinaire, Maglite®, to offer FIVE lucky readers a precision-built Mini Maglite® LED 2AA Cell torch and a pair of tickets to see the film at the Fan Premiere on Wednesday 7 September at Empire Cinema, Leicester Square.
A group of five mountaineers are climbing in the remote Scottish Highlands when they make a horrific discovery: a young girl buried in a small chamber, with only a small air pipe to the surface keeping her alive. She is terrified, dehydrated and half-starved. Deciding they must get her to safety, the group embark on a dangerous and nerve-racking descent.
Unwittingly, they’ve taken charge of a valuable bounty and are being hunted down by the girl’s ruthless kidnappers, who have everything at stake and nothing to lose. Caught up in a terrifying game of cat and mouse, they are in mortal danger and there’s no easy way out.
To be in with a chance of winning a Mini Maglite® and a pair of the Fan Premiere tickets just answer the following question.
a) New Zealand
b) United States
To enter, simply email your name, address and answer to firstname.lastname@example.org – with ‘Lonely Place’ in the subject line – to register ONE entry into the competition.
To double your chance of winning, and for a SECOND entry into the competition just become a fan of CineVue on Facebook.
Feel free to check out the following links for more information regarding the film and Maglite® products.
A Lonely Place to Die Facebook page – facebook.com/Alonelyplacetodieuk
The Maglite® website – maglite.com
Competition closes Sunday 4 September, 2011.
• The competition is open to UK readers only.
• Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• CineVue does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet or email problems.
• CineVue reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited.