Some of you flutter in and out our life and are no doubt having a steamy affair with other film blogs behind our back, but we would never castigate you for your indiscretions. A rare heroic few, however, remain loyal and loving. We may adore all of our readers, but our Facebook friends will always have a special place in our hearts.
We recently achieved our 1000th follower on Twitter, and are only a whisker away from reaching the same landmark on Facebook. Social media is not only an excellent way keeping our readers up-to-date with the latest film news and reviews, but also allows us to more easily interact with you all – the more feedback we get, the happier we are.
The bundle includes:
The English Patient
The Talented Mr Ripley
In order to be in with a chance of winning this fabulous prize, all you have to do is answer the following question:
Who is due to play the villainous ‘Calvin Candie’ in Quentin Tarantino’s upcoming western, Django Unchained (2012)?
A) Jamie Foxx
B) Samuel L. Jackson
C) Leonardo DiCaprio
To enter, simply fill out the contact form below with your name, email address, subject (‘Django’), answer and postal address in the comment box provided.*
*Please note that this is a special competition which only our Facebook fans will be eligible to win. If you are not on our Facebook ‘Like’ list, then you can easily join us by following this link: facebook.com/CineVueUK.
The competition closes at 6pm, Tuesday 20 September, 2011.
• The competition is open to UK readers only.
• Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• CineVue does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet or email problems.
• CineVue reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited.