To celebrate the home release of Will Ferrell’s latest comedy Everything Must Go (2010) – starring Ferrell, Rebecca Hall and Christopher Jordan Wallace – we have THREE Blu-ray copies of Dan Rush’s dark comedy to give away to our lucky readers. This is an exclusive competition for our Facebook fans, so if you haven’t already, head over to facebook.com/CineVueUK, ‘Like’ us, and then follow the instructions below.
Things aren’t going well for Nick Halsey (Ferrell). Fired from his job due to his ongoing love affair with alcohol, he arrives home to discover his wife has called time on their marriage due to the same problem. She has emptied all Nick’s worldly belongings onto their front lawn and changed the locks on the house, before disappearing and refusing to answer his phone calls.
Despite help from Samantha (Hall), a sympathetic new neighbour, and a chance meeting with Delilah (Laura Dern), an old school flame, it takes au unlikely friendship with Kenny Loftus (Wallace) a lonely kid who helps him run a yard sale to sell his belongings, to eventually make Nick pull himself together.
To be in with a chance of winning, just answer this simple question:
To enter, simply fill out the contact form below with your name, email address, subject (‘Everything’), answer and postal address in the comment box provided.*
*Please note that this is a special competition which only our Facebook fans will be eligible to win. If you are not on our Facebook ‘Like’ list, then you can easily join us by following this link: facebook.com/CineVueUK.
The competition closes at 6pm on Sunday 6 November, 2011.
Everything Must Go is available to own on Blu-ray and DVD from 31 October, 2011.
• The competition is open to UK readers only.
• Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• CineVue does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet or email problems.
• CineVue reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited.