Lee Tamahori’s The Devil’s Double (2011), a tense gangster thriller starring Dominic Cooper in a double performance as both Uday Hussein and Latif Yahia, is released on DVD and Blu-ray on 26 December 2011 by Icon Home Entertainment. To celebrate, we have TWO DVD copies of the film to give away to our readers. This is an exclusive competition for our Facebook fans, so if you haven’t already, head over to facebook.com/CineVueUK, ‘Like’ us, and then follow the instructions below.
Baghdad 1987. Latif (Cooper) is taken to see his former schoolmate Uday (also played by Cooper), eldest son to Saddam Hussein. Latif is told that a great honour had been bestowed upon him: because of the great likeness between them, he has been chosen to be Uday’s body double. Trapped, tortured and fearful for the safety of his family Latif has no choice but to comply.
Latif is forced to become part of Uday’s world, witnessing the horror of his insane life of gangsters and pimps. It is a world entrenched in betrayal and corruption, and an experience for which he almost pays with his life on more than one occasion.
In order to be in with a chance of winning one of two DVD copies of The Devil’s Double , all you have to do is answer the following question:
In which Marvel superhero film did Dominic Cooper appear this year?
a) Captain America: The First Avenger
c) X-Men: First Class
To enter, simply fill out the contact form below with your name, email address, subject (‘Devil’), answer and postal address in the comment box provided.*
*Please note that this is a special competition which only our Facebook fans will be eligible to win. If you are not on our Facebook ‘Like’ list, then you can easily join us by following this link: facebook.com/CineVueUK.
The competition closes at 6pm on 20 December 2011.
• The competition is open to UK readers only.
• Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• CineVue does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet or email problems.
• CineVue reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited.