This coming Monday (19 March) finally sees the home entertainment 50th Anniversary release of Roger Vadim’s 1962 film Love on a Pillow – starring Brigitte Bardot and Robert Hossein – courtesy of StudioCanal. To celebrate, we have THREE DVD copies of the films to give away to our faithful, world cinema-supporting fans. This is an exclusive competition for our Facebook fans, so if you haven’t already, head over to facebook.com/CineVueUK, ‘Like’ us, and then follow the instructions below.
Based on the bestselling French novel by Christiane Rochefort and directed by Bardot’s ex-husband Vadim, Love on a Pillow is a story of all-consuming love between a nice upper class girl and a troubled, self-destructive young man. Genevieve (Bardot) is on her way to settle an inheritance in Dijon when she walks in the wrong hotel room to find Renaud (Hossein), a young man, having just attempted suicide. She saves him and they quickly embark on an intense affair, against the advice of her friends and her own better judgment. Whilst Genevieve seems determined to follow a self-destructive course and forgives Renaud’s every infidelity, perhaps he too will soon find himself engulfed.
To be in with a chance of winning one of THREE DVD copies of Love on a Pillow, just answer the following simple question.
The late Love on a Pillow star Brigitte Bardot retired from film acting at what age?
To enter, simply fill out the contact form below with your name, email address, subject (‘Pillow’), answer and postal address in the comment box provided.*
*Please note that this is a special competition which only our Facebook fans will be eligible to win. If you are not on our Facebook ‘Like’ list, then you can easily join us by following this link: facebook.com/CineVueUK.
Love on a Pillow is available to own on DVD from 19 March.
The competition closes at 6pm on Friday 23 March, 2012.
• The competition is open to UK readers only.
• Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• CineVue does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet or email problems.
• CineVue reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited.