Written and directed by Nirpal Bhogal, 2011 British urban drama Sket takes a controversial look at the phenomenon of female gang violence sweeping the streets of the nation’s capital. To celebrate the film’s DVD and Blu-ray release on 5 March, Revolver Entertainment have provided THREE Blu-ray copies of the film for us to give away to you, our readers. This is an exclusive competition for our Facebook fans, so if you haven’t already, head over to facebook.com/CineVueUK, ‘Like’ us, and then follow the instructions below.
When Kayla’s (Aimee Kelly) sister is brutally murdered by local drug dealer Trey (Ashley Walters), a devastated and angry Kayla vows revenge enlisting the help of the volatile, man-hating Danielle (Emma Hartley-Miller) and the rest of her gang. However, Danielle has a secret past with Trey and unbeknownst to the others, has her own reasons for seeking retribution and Kayla’s quest for revenge has far reaching repercussions farther than she ever could have imagined.
To be in with a chance of getting your hands on one of THREE Blu-ray copies of Sket, just answer the following simple question.
Sket star Ashley Walters was a member of which UK music act?
a) Blazin’ Squad
b) More Fire Crew
c) So Solid Crew
To enter, simply fill out the contact form below with your name, email address, subject (‘Sket’), answer and postal address in the comment box provided.*
*Please note that this is a special competition which only our Facebook fans will be eligible to win. If you are not on our Facebook ‘Like’ list, then you can easily join us by following this link: facebook.com/CineVueUK.
Sket is released on DVD and Blu-ray from 5 March. For more info on the film, visit facebook.com/SKETmovie.
The competition closes at 6pm on Friday 9 March, 2012.
• The competition is open to UK readers only.
• Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• CineVue does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet or email problems.
• CineVue reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited.