To celebrate the DVD release of Olivier Marchal‘s gritty French crime thriller Gang Story (Les Lyonnais, 2011) – which stars Gérard Lanvin, Tchéky Karyo and Daniel Duval – on 23 April, the fabulous guys and gals at Organic Marketing have kindly provided us with an amazing FIVE DVD copies of the film to give away to our gangster-tripping admirers. This is an exclusive competition for our Facebook fans, so if you haven’t already, head over to facebook.com/CineVueUK, ‘Like’ us, and then follow the instructions below.
Based on true events, Gang Story (Les Lyonnais) is the epic tale of Edmond Vidal (Lanvin) – one of the French underworld’s most notorious figures having led the Gang des Lyonnais to a spate of successful armed robberies in the 1970s. Overcoming dangerous gang rivalries and battles with the police, Vidal survived to enjoy the good life – until now. With his life-long friend Serge Suttel (Karyo) in trouble, Vidal gets drawn into one last job. But fighting against his own history and facing devastating consequences, is this the end for Vidal?
French acting heavyweights Daniel Auteuil and Gérard Depardieu starred opposite each other in which Marchal thriller?
To enter, simply fill out the contact form below with your name, email address, subject (‘Gang’), answer and postal address in the comment box provided.*
*Please note that this is a special competition which only our Facebook fans will be eligible to win. If you are not on our Facebook ‘Like’ list, then you can easily join us by following this link: facebook.com/CineVueUK.
Gang Story is available to own on DVD from 23 April.
The competition closes at 6pm on Thursday 26 April, 2012.
• The competition is open to UK readers only.
• Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• CineVue does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet or email problems.
• CineVue reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited.