To celebrate the 16 April DVD release of Dream House (2011), Jim Sheridan’s supernatural chiller starring Skyfall (2012) star Daniel Craig, real-life wife Rachel Weisz and Naomi Watts, Warner Home Video have kindly provided us with THREE copies of the film to give away to our brilliant readers. This is an exclusive competition for our Facebook fans, so if you haven’t already, head over to facebook.com/CineVueUK, ‘Like’ us, and then follow the instructions below.
Dream House is the chilling tale of Will Atenton (Craig), a high-profile, Manhattan publisher who leaves the big city behind to relocate his wife Libby (Weisz) and their two daughters to a quaint New England town. As the family settles into their new lives they learn that their beloved dream home has a history of murder. When Will dares to delve further into the mysteries of the house, he is not sure if he is seeing ghosts or if the tragic events are somehow related to his past. The only clues come from his cryptic neighbour, Ann (Watts), who helps him piece together this haunting puzzle. Sheridan’s spine-tingling thriller also features Marton Csokas, Elias Koteas and Jane Alexander.
Daniel Craig will reprise his role as 007 in the new James Bond film Skyfall later this year, but who is the film’s director?
a) Christopher Nolan
b) Mel Gibson
c) Sam Mendes
To enter, simply fill out the contact form below with your name, email address, subject (‘Dream’), answer and postal address in the comment box provided.*
*Please note that this is a special competition which only our Facebook fans will be eligible to win. If you are not on our Facebook ‘Like’ list, then you can easily join us by following this link: facebook.com/CineVueUK.
Dream House is released on DVD courtesy of Warner Home Video on 16 April, 2012.
The competition closes at 6pm on Thursday 19 April, 2012.
• The competition is open to UK readers only.
• Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• CineVue does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet or email problems.
• CineVue reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited.