Thanks to the wonderful guys at Revolver Entertainment, we have FIVE copies of Cindy Meehl’s critically-acclaimed documentary Buck (2011) plus FIVE quad posters signed by Buck Brannaman himself to give away to our lucky readers, ahead of the film’s UK DVD release on 7 May. This is an exclusive competition for our Facebook and Twitter fans, so if you haven’t already, ‘Like’ us at facebook.com/CineVueUK or follow us @CineVue.
Buck Brannaman is a cowboy, teacher and philosopher. Travelling across the United States and further afield all over the world, Buck spends his time sharing his seemingly miraculous gift, helping people and horses alike. He has gained worldwide fame and respect for his skill in natural horsemanship (working with Robert Redford on 1998 film The Horse Whisperer) and his remarkable way with these beautiful beasts. Brannaman’s story, from his torturous upbringing by an abusive father; to being taken into care by a foster family; and then becoming the subject of a best selling novel and a Hollywood movie, is captured in Buck.
To be in with a chance of winning one of FIVE DVD copies of Buck plus a poster signed by Buck Brannaman himself, just answer the following simple question.
Buck received its World Premiere at which renowned US film festival in 2011?
To enter, simply fill out the contact form below with your name, email address, subject (‘Buck’), answer and postal address in the comment box provided.*
*Please note that this is a special competition which only our Facebook and Twitter fans will be eligible to win. If you are not on our Facebook ‘Like’ list, then you can easily join us by following this link: facebook.com/CineVueUK and/or follow us on Twitter @CineVue.
Cindy Meehl’s Buck is available to own on DVD from 7 May.
The competition closes at 6pm on Thursday 10 May, 2012.
• The competition is open to UK readers only.
• Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• CineVue does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet or email problems.
• CineVue reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited.