To celebrate the wildly-anticipated cinema release of Christopher Nolan’s third and final Batman outing The Dark Knight Rises (2012) on 20 July, we’re giving THREE lucky winners the chance to win Blu-ray Triple Play copies of Batman Begins (2005) and The Dark Knight (2008). This is an exclusive competition for our Facebook and Twitter fans, so if you haven’t already, ‘Like’ us at facebook.com/CineVueUK or follow us @CineVue before answering the question below.
Batman Begins stars Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne and sees him explore the origins of the Batman legend and the Dark Knight’s emergence as a force for good in Gotham City. In the wake of his parents’ murder, Wayne travels the world seeking the means to fight injustice. He returns to Gotham and unveils his alter-ego: Batman, a masked crusader who uses his strength, intellect and an array of high tech deceptions to fight the sinister forces that threaten the city.
The Dark Knight reunites Nolan and Bale with the addition of the late Heath Ledger as archvillain The Joker. With the help of Lt. Jim Gordon (Gary Oldman) and District Attorney Harvey Dent (Aaron Eckhart), Batman sets out to destroy organised crime in Gotham for good. The triumvirate proves effective, but they soon find themselves prey to a rising criminal mastermind known as The Joker, who thrusts Gotham into anarchy and forces Batman closer to crossing the fine line between hero and vigilante.
What is the name of Bruce Wayne’s loyal butler and confident – played by Michael Caine in Nolan’s film trilogy?
To enter, simply fill out the contact form below with your name, email address, subject (‘Batman’), answer and postal address in the comment box provided.*
*Please note that this is a special competition which only our Facebook and Twitter fans will be eligible to win. If you are not on our Facebook ‘Like’ list, then you can easily join us by following this link: facebook.com/CineVueUK and/or follow us on Twitter @CineVue.
Batman Begins and The Dark Knight are both available on Blu-ray Triple Play from 2 July.
The Dark Knight Rises is in cinemas from 20 July.
The competition closes at 6pm on Thursday 5 July, 2012.
• The competition is open to UK readers only.
• Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• CineVue does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet or email problems.
• CineVue reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited.
• ©2012 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved. BATMAN and all related characters and elements are trademarks of and © DC Comics.