Thanks to the fantastic home entertainment team at Artificial Eye, we have THREE DVD copies of their latest release, Paweł Pawlikowski’s The Woman in the Fifth (2011) starring Ethan Hawke and Kristin Scott Thomas, to give away to our lucky readers. This is an exclusive competition for our Facebook and Twitter fans, so if you haven’t already, ‘Like’ us at facebook.com/CineVueUK or follow us @CineVue.
Based upon Douglas Kennedy’s acclaimed novel of the same name, The Woman in the Fifth follows American writer Tom Ricks (Hawke), who comes to Paris desperate to put his life together again and win back the love of his estranged wife and daughter. When things don’t go according to plan, he ends up in a shady hotel in the suburbs, having to work as a night guard to make ends meet. Soon after, Margit (Scott Thomas), a beautiful, mysterious stranger walks into his life and things start looking up. Their passionate and intense relationship triggers a string of inexplicable events – as if an obscure power was taking control of his life.
Ethan Hawke recently starred as sympathetic vampire Edward Dalton in which film?
To enter, simply fill out the contact form below with your name, email address, subject (‘Woman’), answer and postal address in the comment box provided.*
*Please note that this is a special competition which only our Facebook and Twitter fans will be eligible to win. If you are not on our Facebook ‘Like’ list, then you can easily join us by following this link: facebook.com/CineVueUK and/or follow us on Twitter @CineVue.
The Woman in the Fifth is available to own on Blu-ray and DVD from 11 June.
The competition closes at 6pm on Thursday 14 June, 2012.
• The competition is open to UK readers only.
• Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• CineVue does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet or email problems.
• CineVue reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited.