To celebrate the release of Phil Lord and Chris Miller’s 21 Jump Street (2012) on DVD and Blu-ray, Sony Pictures Home Entertainment are offering one lucky winner the chance to get their hands on ten Blu-ray comedy titles including 30 Minutes or Less, Easy A, Friends With Benefits, Jack and Jill, The Other Guys, Pineapple Express, Step Brothers, Superbad and Tucker & Dale vs Evil, as well as 21 Jump Street. This is an exclusive competition for our Facebook and Twitter fans, so if you haven’t already, ‘Like’ us at facebook.com/CineVueUK or follow us @CineVue.
Schmidt (Jonah Hill) and Jenko (Channing Tatum) are more than ready to leave their adolescent problems behind. Joining the police force and the secret Jump Street unit, they use their youthful appearances to go undercover in a local high school. As they trade in their guns and badges for backpacks, Schmidt and Jenko risk their lives to investigate a violent and dangerous drug ring. But they find that high school is nothing like they left it just a few years earlier – and neither expects that they will have to confront the terror and anxiety of being a teenager again and all the issues they thought they had left behind.
To be in with a chance of winning this comedy Blu-ray bundle plus the hilarious 21 Jump Street, simply answer the following question:
21 Jump Street star Channing Tatum will reunite with directors Phil Lord and Chris Miller on which film based on the popular children’s toy?
a) Bionicle IV: A New Hope
b) Duplo: Blood on the Sandpit
c) Lego: The Piece of Resistance
To enter, simply fill out the contact form below with your name, email address, subject (’21 Jump Street’), answer and postal address in the comment box provided.*
*Please note that this is a special competition which only our Facebook and Twitter fans will be eligible to win. If you are not on our Facebook ‘Like’ list, then you can easily join us by following this link: facebook.com/CineVueUK and/or follow us on Twitter @CineVue.
Jack And Jill is out now on Blu-ray and DVD and 21 Jump Street is out on 9 July on Blu-ray and DVD, both courtesy of Sony Pictures Home Entertainment.
The competition closes at 6pm on Thursday 12 July, 2012.
• The competition is open to UK readers only.
• Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• CineVue does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet or email problems.
• CineVue reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited.
• © 2012 Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc. and Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures Inc. All Rights Reserved.