This week, CineVue has teamed up with American Express® to offer TWO lucky readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to an exclusive UK Premiere screening of US comedy The Watch (2012) on 19 August at one of London’s most iconic venues, Somerset House. This is an exclusive competition for our Facebook and Twitter fans, so if you haven’t already, ‘Like’ us at facebook.com/CineVueUK or follow us @CineVue before answering the question below.
The 2012 Film4 Summer Screen season, which runs from 16-27 August at London’s Somerset House, forms part of the award winning, American Express Preferred Seating Programme. The stunning courtyard will be transformed into a beautiful open air cinema to host a variety of films, on a state-of-the-art screen, including three UK premieres.
The Watch is an outrageous new comedy starring Ben Stiller, Vince Vaughn, Jonah Hill and Richard Ayoade as four men who form a neighbourhood watch group as a means to escape their humdrum lives. When they discover that their town has been overrun with aliens posing as humans, they have no choice but to take action.
As part of the premium service delivered to Cardmembers, American Express handpicks the very best in entertainment, such as Film4 Summer Screen, through its award winning Preferred Seating programme. For more information visit Amex.co.uk/potential.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets to the UK Premiere of The Watch at Summer Screen, just answer the following question:
British actor and director Richard Ayoade is perhaps best-known for his turn in which cult Channel 4 comedy series?
c) The IT Crowd
To enter, simply fill out the contact form below with your name, email address, subject (‘The Watch’), answer and postal address in the comment box provided.*
*Please note that this is a special competition which only our Facebook and Twitter fans will be eligible to win. If you are not on our Facebook ‘Like’ list, then you can easily join us by following this link: facebook.com/CineVueUK and/or follow us on Twitter @CineVue.
The competition closes at 6pm on Thursday 16 July, 2012.
• To enter this competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
• CineVue reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
• If you win the competition, we will notify you via e-mail.
• The prize will not be transferable to another person.
• No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
• The Summer Screen prize includes the following: two pairs of tickets to The Watch at Somerset House in London on 19 August. The prize is subject to availability and date alteration. The prize is non-transferable, non refundable and no cash alternative is available. The prize does not include food/drink, travel or accommodation.
• In the event of unforeseen circumstances, American Express reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the promotion without prior notice. American Express takes no responsibility and accepts no liability for any loss, damage, accident, injury or other consequences that are in any way associated with this prize and competition.