Breaking Bad’s most shocking and explosive season yet arrives on DVD October 1st as Sony Pictures Home Entertainment releases AMC’s Breaking Bad: The Complete Fourth Season. To celebrate this momentous occasion, we’ve got THREE DVD copies of the to give-away absolutely free. This is an exclusive competition for our Facebook and Twitter fans, so if you haven’t already, ‘Like’ us at facebook.com/CineVueUK or follow us @CineVue before answering the question below.
In Breaking Bad: Season 4, chemistry teacher Walter White’s (Bryan Cranston) dark transformation to full-blown criminal reaches lethal new heights as his battle of wits with vicious drug kingpin Gus Fring (Giancarlo Esposito, TV’s Once Upon a Time) continues. Cranston, winner of three Best Actor Emmys for his role as Walt, stars alongside Aaron Paul, Emmy winner (Best Supporting Actor) for his portrayal of Walt’s colleague, Jesse, in this critically acclaimed dramatic series.
For your chance to win one of THREE copies of AMC’s Breaking Bad: The Complete Fourth Season on DVD, simply answer the following easy question:
What was the name of Bryan Cranston’s lovable dad character in Malcolm in the Middle?
To enter, simply fill out the contact form below with your name, email address, subject (‘Breaking’), answer and postal address in the comment box provided.*
*Please note that this is a special competition which only our Facebook and Twitter fans will be eligible to win. If you are not on our Facebook ‘Like’ list, then you can easily join us by following this link: facebook.com/CineVueUK and/or follow us on Twitter @CineVue.
Breaking Bad: The Complete Fourth Season is available to own on DVD from Monday 1 October, courtesy of Sony Pictures Home Entertainment.
The competition closes at 6pm on Thursday 4 October, 2012.
• The competition is open to UK readers only.
• Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• CineVue does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet or email problems.
• CineVue reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited.