To celebrate the DVD release of Jay and Marl Duplass’ indie comedy Jeff, Who Lives at Home (2011), starring Jason Segel and Ed Helms, CineVue has hooked up with Paramount Home Entertainment to give away a staggering FIVE copies of the film on DVD to our lucky readers. This is an exclusive competition for our Facebook and Twitter fans, so if you haven’t already, ‘Like’ us at facebook.com/CineVueUK or follow us @CineVue before answering the question below.
Starring Jason Segel (Forgetting Sarah Marshall, How I Met Your Mother), Ed Helms (The Hangover I & II) and Academy Award winner Susan Sarandon, the Duplass brothers’ Jeff, Who Lives at Home is the story of one man’s hilarious search for the meaning of life. As slacker Jeff (Segel) stumbles towards enlightenment, he uncovers answers to his nagging family’s problems. Jeff has no idea where he’s going but when he finally gets there, he might just find out what it’s all about.
To be in with a chance of winning one of FIVE DVD copies of Jay and Mark Duplass’ US indie comedy Jeff, Who Lives at Home, just answer the following simple question:
This year, Jason Segel starred in the big-screen reboot of which popular American puppet comedy series?
To enter, simply fill out the contact form below with your name, email address, subject (‘Jeff’), answer and postal address in the comment box provided.*
*Please note that this is a special competition which only our Facebook and Twitter fans will be eligible to win. If you are not on our Facebook ‘Like’ list, then you can easily join us by following this link: facebook.com/CineVueUK and/or follow us on Twitter @CineVue.
Jeff, Who Lives at Home is available to own on DVD from Monday 17 September, 2012, courtesy of Paramount Home Entertainment. You can pre-order your copy here : amzn.to/NB5EC3.
The competition closes at 6pm on Thursday 20 September, 2012.
• The competition is open to UK readers only.
• Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• CineVue does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet or email problems.
• CineVue reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited.