CineVue has teamed up with American Express to offer THREE lucky people the chance to win a pair of tickets to a screening of Jacques Audiard’s hotly anticipated Rust and Bone on Saturday 13 October at Odeon West End, 8:15pm as part of the 56th BFI London Film Festival. Put in charge of his young son, Ali leaves Belgium for Antibes to live with his sister and her husband as a family. Ali’s bond with Stephanie, a killer whale trainer, grows deeper after Stephanie suffers a horrible accident. This is an exclusive competition for our Facebook and Twitter fans, so if you haven’t already, ‘Like’ us at facebook.com/CineVueUK or follow us @CineVue before answering the question below.
The 56th BFI London Film Festival runs from 10-21 October and includes a rich and diverse programme of international films and events from both established and upcoming talent. This year’s highlights include the eagerly awaited European Premiere of Disney’s Frankenweenie, directed by acclaimed filmmaker Tim Burton, and the World Premiere of Crossfire Hurricane; a celebration of the 50th anniversary of rock ‘n’ roll legends The Rolling Stones, both of which are proudly supported by American Express.
As part of the service delivered to Cardmembers, American Express handpicks the very best in film, arts and entertainment going the extra mile by giving you a sneak peek behind the scenes or offering money can’t buy experiences to deliver inspiring and memorable events. For more information visit amex.co.uk/potential, or follow @AmexUK on Twitter or American Express UK on Facebook.
For a chance to win tickets to see Rust and Bone at the BFI London Festival this Saturday (13 October), just answer the following question:
How many years has the BFI London Film Festival been running?
To enter, simply fill out the contact form below with your name, email address, subject (‘LFF’), answer and postal address in the comment box provided.*
*Please note that this is a special competition which only our Facebook and Twitter fans will be eligible to win. If you are not on our Facebook ‘Like’ list, then you can easily join us by following this link: facebook.com/CineVueUK and/or follow us on Twitter @CineVue.
For more details about this year’s 56th BFI London Film Festival, visit bfi.org.uk/lff.
The competition closes at 6pm on Friday 12 October, 2012.
• To enter this competition you must be:
(a) UK resident; and
(b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
• The closing date is 12 Oct and CineVue reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
• If you win the competition, we will notify you via e-mail.
• The prize will not be transferable to another person.
• No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
• The 56th BFI London Film Festival prize includes the following: three pairs of tickets to Rust and Bone on Saturday 13 October at Odeon West End, 8:15pm. The prize is subject to availability and date alteration. The prize is non-transferable, non refundable and no cash alternative is available. The prize does not include food/drink, travel or accommodation.
• In the event of unforeseen circumstances, American Express reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the promotion without prior notice. American Express takes no responsibility and accepts no liability for any loss, damage, accident, injury or other consequences that are in any way associated with this prize and competition.