Jon Wright’s booze-soaked Irish horror comedy Grabbers (2012) arrives on DVD and Blu-ray on 31 December, following a limited UK cinema run from Boxing Day. Strange things are afoot on Erin Island and it’s down to heavy-drinking Garda Ciarán O’Shea (Richard Coyle) and his enthusiastic new recruit Garda Lisa Nolan, (Ruth Bradley) to investigate. It soon becomes clear that there’s something big out there, and that it’s hungry for human blood. We have THREE DVD copies of the film to give away to our alien-advocating fans, courtesy of Sony Pictures HE. This is an exclusive competition for our Facebook and Twitter fans, so if you haven’t already, ‘Like’ us at facebook.com/CineVueUK or follow us @CineVue before answering the question below.
The sleepy coastal community of Erin Island is about to receive some unexpected visitors. Vicious extra terrestrial predators have landed and they’ve got a thirst on – for blood. With razor sharp tentacles and an insatiable hunger, the alien creatures are about to indulge in a feeding frenzy the likes of which has never been seen before. With a storm fast approaching and with no means of escape, the townsfolk have one last shot at survival. Will the locals find enough Dutch courage to survive the ‘Grabbers’?
Grabbers star Richard Coyle rose to fame for his role as dimwitted Welshman Jeff in which BBC comedy series?
*Please note that this is a special competition which only our Facebook and Twitter fans will be eligible to win. If you are not on our Facebook ‘Like’ list, then you can easily join us by following this link: facebook.com/CineVueUK and/or follow us on Twitter @CineVue.
Jon Wright’s Grabbers is in UK cinemas from Boxing Day and out on Blu-ray and DVD from 31 December, courtesy of Sony Pictures Home Entertainment.
The competition closes at 6pm on Saturday 29 December, 2012.
• The competition is open to UK readers only.
• Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• CineVue does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet or email problems.
• CineVue reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited.