To celebrate the UK cinema release this week of Fede Álvarez’s horror reboot Evil Dead (2013), based upon the 1981 original by Sam Raimi, we’re offering our loyal readers the chance to win an amazing seven-DVD horror bundle containing the following StudioCanal cult classics; Wolf Creek, The Orphanage, Don’t Be Afraid Of The Dark, Julia’s Eyes, Orphan, Silent House and Kill List. Each film has been carefully selected from the extensive StudioCanal catalogue for its ability to scare the bejesus out of those audiences brave enough to watch. This is an exclusive competition for our Facebook and Twitter fans, so if you haven’t already, ‘Like’ us at facebook.com/CineVueUK or follow us @CineVue before answering the question below.
From the producers of the original cult horror classic comes a terrifying new vision set to carve out its place as one of the must-see horror films of the year for both newcomers and genre aficionados alike. Five twentysomething friends become holed up in a remote cabin. When they discover a ‘Book of the Dead’, they unwittingly summon up dormant demons living in the nearby woods, which possess the youngsters in succession until only one is left intact to fight for survival.
To be in with a chance of winning a StudioCanal horror DVD bundle, just answer the following simple question:
Which American cult actor starred in the first two Evil Dead films?
a) Bruce Campbell
b) Bruce Dern
To enter, simply fill out the contact form below with your name, email address, subject (‘Evil’), answer and postal address.*
*Please note that this is a special competition which only our Facebook and Twitter fans will be eligible to win. If you are not on our Facebook ‘Like’ list, then you can easily join us by following this link: facebook.com/CineVueUK and/or follow us on Twitter @CineVue.
Fede Álvarez’s Evil Dead is released in UK cinemas nationwide from this week, courtesy of StudioCanal. For more info, visit facebook.com/EvilDeadUK.
The competition closes at 6pm on Thursday 25 April, 2013.
• The winner will be drawn at random from all the correct entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. • There will be no cash alternatives.• StudioCanal UK and CineVue do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
• No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently. Some of the films on offer are rated certificate 18, therefore entrants must be aged 18 and over to be eligible to win.
• Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
• This competition is a game promoted by CineVue. CineVue decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
• CineVue reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.• Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.