Universal Pictures have just launched a new campaign called ‘My Universal’, which invites film fans to look back at the movies that make you, you. To get involved, Universal have put together a Facebook app that lets you build your own ‘My Universal’ timeline – showing what was in cinemas when you were born and throughout your lifetime (the app can be found here). To celebrate this launch, we have a bundle of three classic Universal Pictures Blu-rays to give away, including Jaws, E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial and the original Back to the Future. This is an exclusive competition for our Facebook and Twitter fans, so if you haven’t already, ‘Like’ us at facebook.com/CineVueUK or follow us @CineVue before answering the question below.
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic Blu-ray bundle, simply watch the video below and guess which classic Universal Pictures title is being discussed:
Which of the following films is being described?
a) Back to the Future
b) E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial
To enter, simply fill out the contact form below with your name, email address, subject (‘Universal’), answer and postal address.*
*Please note that this is a special competition which only our Facebook and Twitter fans will be eligible to win. If you are not on our Facebook ‘Like’ list, then you can easily join us by following this link: facebook.com/CineVueUK and/or follow us on Twitter @CineVue.
For more info about ‘My Universal’ and to try out the Facebook app for yourself, visit facebook.com/universalpicturesuk.
The competition closes at 6pm on Thursday 18 April, 2013.
• The competition is open to UK readers only.
• Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• CineVue does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet or email problems.
• CineVue reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited.