A startling return to form for cult director Quentin Tarantino, action-packed spaghetti western Django Unchained (2012) was nominated for five Academy Awards earlier this year, taking home the Oscars for Best Original Screenplay (Tarantino) and Best Supporting Actor (Christoph Waltz). To celebrate the Blu-ray and DVD release of Tarantino’s blood-soaked revenge story, we’re delighted to be able to offer THREE Blu-ray copies of Django out to our devoted readers, courtesy of Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. This is an exclusive competition for our Facebook and Twitter fans, so if you haven’t already, ‘Like’ us at facebook.com/CineVueUK or follow us @CineVue before answering the question below.
Jamie Foxx stars as the titular Django, a freed slave who, under the tutelage of German bounty hunter Dr. King Schultz (Waltz), becomes a bad-ass bounty hunter himself. After taking down some villainous sorts for a tidy profit, the gun-slinging due eventually track down Django’s slave wife Broomhilda (Kerry Washington) and set about liberating her from evil plantation owner Calvin Candie (Leonardo DiCaprio) and his right-hand man Stephen (Samuel L. Jackson).
To be in with a chance of winning one of THREE Blu-ray copies of Tarantino’s Django Unchained, just answer the following simple question:
Which Italian actor (and original Django) cameos in Tarantino’s film?
a) Eduardo De Filippo
b) Frank Nero
To enter, simply fill out the contact form below with your name, email address, subject (‘Django’), answer and postal address.*
*Please note that this is a special competition which only our Facebook and Twitter fans will be eligible to win. If you are not on our Facebook ‘Like’ list, then you can easily join us by following this link: facebook.com/CineVueUK and/or follow us on Twitter @CineVue.
Quentin Tarantino’s Django Unchained is rereleased on DVD, Blu-ray and UltraViolet on Monday 20 May, courtesy of Sony Pictures Home Entertainment.
The competition closes at 6pm on Thursday 23 May, 2013.
• The competition is open to UK readers only.
• Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• CineVue does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet or email problems.
• CineVue reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited.
• © 2012 Visiona Romantica, Inc. All Rights Reserved.