Join American-Canadian actor Keanu Reeves and a host of high profile directors for Christopher Kenneally’s well-reviewed documentary Side by Side (2012), a fascinating, behind-the-scenes tour of the past, present and future of filmmaking and into a masterclass on the magic of the movies. To celebrate the long-awaited DVD release of Kenneally’s must-see doc, we’ve kindly been provided with THREE DVD copies of Side by Side to give away to our valued readers, courtesy of UK distributor Axiom Films. This is an exclusive competition for our Facebook and Twitter fans, so if you haven’t already, ‘Like’ us at facebook.com/CineVueUK or follow us @CineVue before answering the question below.
For over 100 years, photo chemical film has been the standard format used to capture, develop, project and store movie images. Now, digital technology is challenging film’s place as the gold standard for quality and longevity. With the aid of some of the some of the world’s most talented filmmakers and technicians including James Cameron, David Fincher, David Lynch, Martin Scorsese, Steven Soderbergh, and many more, Kenneally’s Side by Side dares to pose the ultimate question: is film dead, and if so, what’s the future?
What is the title of Keanu Reeves’ directorial debut?
a) 47 Ronin
b) Bill & Ted 3
To enter, simply fill out the contact form below with your name, email address, subject (‘Side by Side’), answer and postal address.*
*Please note that this is a special competition which only our Facebook and Twitter fans will be eligible to win. If you are not on our Facebook ‘Like’ list, then you can easily join us by following this link: facebook.com/CineVueUK and/or follow us on Twitter @CineVue.
Side by Side is available to own on DVD from Monday 13 May, courtesy of Axiom Films.
The competition closes at 6pm on Thursday 16 May, 2013.
• The competition is open to UK readers only.
• Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• CineVue does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet or email problems.
• CineVue reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited.