After India Stoker’s (Wasikowska) father dies in a car accident, her home life is suddenly upended by the arrival of her Uncle Charlie (Goode) – who she never knew existed. When Charlie moves in with her and her emotionally unstable mother (Kidman), India begins to hope that the void in her life will quickly be filled by her father’s closest blood relative. However, India comes to suspect that this enigmatic, charming man has ulterior motives. Instead of feeling outrage or horror, she cannot help herself from becoming increasingly infatuated with him.
To be in with a chance of winning one of THREE copies of Stoker on Blu-ray, just answer the following simple question:
Which Park Chan-wook film will receive a US remake later this year from director Spike Lee?
a) I’m a Cyborg
To enter, simply fill out the contact form below with your name, email address, subject (‘Stoker’), answer and postal address.*
*Please note that this is a special competition which only our Facebook and Twitter fans will be eligible to win. If you are not on our Facebook ‘Like’ list, then you can easily join us by following this link: facebook.com/CineVueUK and/or follow us on Twitter @CineVue.
Stoker is released on DVD and Blu-ray from Monday 1 July, courtesy of 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment.
The competition closes at 6pm on Thursday 4 July, 2013.
• The competition is open to UK readers only.
• Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• CineVue does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet or email problems.
• CineVue reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited.