Retired CIA agent Frank Moses (Bruce Willis) reunites his unlikely team once again to divert potential nuclear annihilation. To succeed, they’ll need to survive an army of relentless assassins, ruthless terrorists and power-crazed government officials, all eager to get their hands on the next-generation weapon. The mission takes Frank and his motley crew to Paris, London and Moscow. Outmanned and outgunned, they have only their cunning wits, their old-school skills, and each other to rely on as they try to save the world-and stay alive in the process.
To be in with a chance of winning one of THREE pairs of tickets to attend the Red 2 European Premiere on 22 July, just answer the following simple question:
Which acclaimed Welsh actor makes his Red franchise debt in Red 2?
a) Anthony Hopkins
c) Michael Sheen
To enter, simply fill out the contact form below with your name, email address, subject (‘Red 2’), answer and postal address.*
*Please note that this is a special competition which only our Facebook and Twitter fans will be eligible to win. If you are not on our Facebook ‘Like’ list, then you can easily join us by following this link: facebook.com/CineVueUK and/or follow us on Twitter @CineVue.
Red 2 is released in UK cinemas on 2 August. Check out the trailer on YouTube here.
The competition closes at 6pm on Wednesday 17 July, 2013.
• Entrants must be over the age of 15.
• If the winner is under the age of 18, they MUST use their second ticket to take a guardian over the age of 18.
• Competition is open to UK residents only.
• Prize for 3 winner(s) is x2 tickets ONLY to the RED 2 Premiere, London which takes place on Monday 22 July and commences at 6.30pm.
• Travel and accommodation is NOT included nor does this prize cover any additional costs.
• Tickets are strictly non-transferable and remain property of Entertainment One.
• Winner will be notified via email.
• Winner will be picked at random from correct entries.
• Inability to attend on this date, at the time highlighted (22/07/2013) forfeits the prize and a new winner will be selected.
• In the unlikely event the event is cancelled, the prize is void.
• There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is non-transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
• Winner’s name and contact details will be requested via email for prize fulfilment via a third party.
• By entering, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
• By entering, the winner agrees to take part in reasonable post event publicity and to the use of their names and photographs in such publicity.
• The Promoter’s decision is final and binding on the entrants – no correspondence will be entered into.