Ginger Baker is the mad, bad drummer best known for playing in Cream and Blind Faith. One of rock’s most colourful characters, his reputation for drugs, violence and excess preceded him everywhere. Beware of Mr. Baker also includes revealing interviews with Eric Clapton, Steve Winwood, Carlos Santana and more to paint a fascinating portrait of a musical icon. To celebrate the DVD and Blu-ray release of Beware of Mr. Baker this Monday (22 July), we have THREE Blu-ray copies of the film to give away. This is an exclusive competition for our Facebook and Twitter fans, so if you haven’t already, ‘Like’ us at facebook.com/CineVueUK or follow us @CineVue before answering the question below.
A drummer with legendary bands Cream and Blind Faith, Ginger Baker is as well known for his antics off-stage as he is for his musicianship. Following in the tradition of Searching for Sugar Man, Jay Bulger’s award-winning and frequently hilarious film features contributions from Carlos Santana, Stewart Copeland, Lars Ulrich and Bakers Cream band members Eric Clapton and Jack Bruce.
Which British rock legend played lead guitar in Cream?
a) Eric Clapton
b) Keith Richards
c) Jimmy Page
To enter, simply fill out the contact form below with your name, email address, subject (‘Mr. Baker’), answer and postal address.*
*Please note that this is a special competition which only our Facebook and Twitter fans will be eligible to win. If you are not on our Facebook ‘Like’ list, then you can easily join us by following this link: facebook.com/CineVueUK and/or follow us on Twitter @CineVue.
Beware of Mr. Baker is released on DVD and Blu-ray from Monday 22 July, courtesy of Curzon Film World.
The competition closes at 6pm on Thursday 25 July, 2013.
• The competition is open to UK readers only.
• Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• CineVue does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet or email problems.
• CineVue reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited.