Emily (Rooney Mara) and Martin (Channing Tatum) are a successful New York couple whose world unravels when a new drug prescribed by Emily’s psychiatrist (Jude Law) intended to treat anxiety has unexpected and dangerous side effects. From director Steve Soderbergh (Contagion, Magic Mike, Ocean’s Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen) comes a riveting psychological thriller where neither the symptoms nor the cure are quite as straightforward as they seem.
To be in with a chance of winning one of THREE copies of Side Effects on DVD, just answer the following simple question:
What was the title of Steven Soderbergh’s recent Liberace biopic?
a) Behind the Candelabra
b) Beneath the Chandelier
c) Betwixt the Cashmere Curtains
To enter, simply fill out the contact form below with your name, email address, subject (‘Side Effects’), answer and postal address.*
*Please note that this is a special competition which only our Facebook and Twitter fans will be eligible to win. If you are not on our Facebook ‘Like’ list, then you can easily join us by following this link: facebook.com/CineVueUK and/or follow us on Twitter @CineVue.
Steven Soderbergh’s Side Effects is released on DVD and Blu-ray from Monday 29 July, courtesy of Entertainment One.
The competition closes at 6pm on Thursday 1 August, 2013.
• The competition is open to UK readers only.
• Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• CineVue does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet or email problems.
• CineVue reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited.