We here at CineVue have teamed up with American Express to offer TWO lucky people the chance to win a pair of tickets to an exclusive screening of The Way Way Back (2013) on 13 August, at one of London’s most iconic venues. Film4 Summer Screen, which runs from 8-21 August at Somerset House, is just one example of the enriched experiences available to American Express Cardmembers at some of the UK’s most sought after entertainment events. The stunning courtyard will be transformed into a beautiful open-air cinema to host a variety of films, on a state-of-the-art screen, including three UK premieres, as well as early evening DJ sessions, food and drink and special live introductions to selected films.
Join us for the UK premiere of this wonderfully warm and nostalgic comedy that, despite its coming-of-age perspective, doesn’t shy away from more adult emotions. An awkward fourteen-year-old learns some important life-lessons during a summer vacation with mum Toni Collette and her new boyfriend Steve Carell, although he does his real growing up at the local waterpark under the watchful eye of a supremely laid-back Sam Rockwell. A real charmer. Of course, The Way Way Back, is only one of the films being shown at Film4 Summer Screen at Somerset House with American Express this year.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets to see The Way Way Back at Film4 Summer Screen tomorrow night (13 August), just answer the following simple question:
Steve Carell returned as which animated character in 2013 box office hit Despicable Me 2?
b) Mike Wazowksi
c) Papa Smurf
To enter, simply send your name, subject (‘Summer Screen’) and answer to this email address.
For more detail on the enriched service American Express offers its Cardmembers, please visit amex.co.uk/potential.
The competition closes at 9am on Tuesday 13 August, 2013.
• The competition is open to UK readers only.
• Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• CineVue does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet or email problems.
• CineVue reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited.