Arrow Films are pleased to announce the DVD box set release of French cult actor Jean Reno’s hit Parisian cop drama Jo on Monday 5 August. In his first TV series role since the 1980s, Reno plays Jo St-Clair, a veteran detective in Paris’ elite Criminal Brigade, tackling the city’s most challenging murder cases. To celebrate the home entertainment release of Jo, we’ve kindly been provided with THREE DVD copies of the series to give away to our regular readers, courtesy of the team at UK distributor Arrow Films. This is an exclusive competition for our Facebook and Twitter fans, so if you haven’t already, ‘Like’ us at facebook.com/CineVueUK or follow us @CineVue before answering the question below.
Jo’s unique storylines take its audience behind-the-scenes at some of Paris’ most iconic locations. Heinous crimes are committed in the picturesque settings of the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, the Catacombs and Place Vendome. As we follow St-Clair on his pursuit of justice, the extent of the turmoil in his personal life becomes apparent – a recently deceased wife and long estrangement from his damaged daughter combine with a fight against drink and drug addiction, creating the perfect storm of loneliness.
Jean Reno starred as a kindly assassin in which Luc Besson thriller?
To enter, simply fill out the contact form below with your name, email address, subject (‘Jo’), answer and postal address.*
*Please note that this is a special competition which only our Facebook and Twitter fans will be eligible to win. If you are not on our Facebook ‘Like’ list, then you can easily join us by following this link: facebook.com/CineVueUK and/or follow us on Twitter @CineVue.
Jo is released on DVD from Monday 5 August, courtesy of Arrow Films.
The competition closes at 6pm on Thursday 8 August, 2013.
• The competition is open to UK readers only.
• Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• CineVue does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet or email problems.
• CineVue reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited.