Oscar-nominated director Brian De Palma is back with his new erotic thriller, Passion (2012), out on DVD this coming Monday (12 August). Starring Rachel McAdams and Noomi Rapace, Passion explores the destructive power of rivalry between a manipulative boss and her talented protégée, where romantic and professional jealousy escalates from punishing public humiliation to cold blooded murder. To celebrate the release of De Palma’s latest, we’ve kindly been provided with THREE DVD copies of the film to give away. This is an exclusive competition for our Facebook and Twitter fans, so if you haven’t already, ‘Like’ us at facebook.com/CineVueUK or follow us @CineVue before answering the question below.
Christine (McAdams) is hungry for a promotion to the company’s New York headquarters and will do whatever it takes to get there, even if it means stabbing her colleague, Isabel (Rapace) in the back. In retaliation, Isabel begins a passionate affair with her boss s husband (Paul Anderson). But she underestimates her rival’s taste for revenge as she sparks a violent chain of events that leaves her fearing for her life.
De Palma’s Passion is based on which of the following French thrillers?
b) Eyes Without a Face
c) Love Crime
To enter, simply fill out the contact form below with your name, email address, subject (‘Passion’), answer and postal address.*
*Please note that this is a special competition which only our Facebook and Twitter fans will be eligible to win. If you are not on our Facebook ‘Like’ list, then you can easily join us by following this link: facebook.com/CineVueUK and/or follow us on Twitter @CineVue.
Brian De Palma’s Passion is released on DVD from Monday 12 August, courtesy of Metrodome Distribution.
The competition closes at 6pm on Thursday 15 August, 2013.
• The competition is open to UK readers only.
• Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• CineVue does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet or email problems.
• CineVue reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited.