An intimate, intelligent romantic drama from emerging indie filmmaker Drake Doremus, and featuring two captivating, career-best performances from Felicity Jones and Guy Pearce, Breathe In (2013) is a riveting tale of forbidden love between a young British student and her piano teacher. To celebrate the DVD and Blu-ray release of Breathe In this Monday (7 October), we have THREE Blu-ray copies of the film to offer our readership, courtesy of the hardworking lot at Curzon Film World. This is an exclusive competition for our Facebook and Twitter fans, so if you haven’t already, ‘Like’ us at facebook.com/CineVueUK or follow us @CineVue before answering the question below.
Sophie (Jones), a young foreign exchange student, arrives to stay with a happy family in up-state New York, taking piano lessons from the father, Keith (Pearce). But Sophie’s longing for excitement and Keith’s growing disenchantment with domestic life begin to take on a dangerously romantic aspect that soon threatens to throw Keith’s comfortable suburban existence into chaos.
Felicity Jones is set to star alongside Ralph Fiennes in which drama at this year’s London Film Festival?
a) The Invisible Band
b) The Invisible Man
c) The Invisible Woman
To enter, simply fill out the contact form below with your name, email address, subject (‘Breathe In’), answer and postal address.*
*Please note that this is a special competition which only our Facebook and Twitter fans will be eligible to win. If you are not on our Facebook ‘Like’ list, then you can easily join us by following this link: facebook.com/CineVueUK and/or follow us on Twitter @CineVue.
Drake Doremus’ Breathe In is released on DVD and Blu-ray from Monday 7 October, courtesy of Curzon Film World.
The competition closes at 6pm on Thursday 10 October, 2013.
• The competition is open to UK readers only.
• Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• CineVue does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet or email problems.
• CineVue reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited.