Avengers Assemble director Joss Whedon’s critically acclaimed Shakespearean comedy Much Ado About Nothing (2012) comes to DVD and Blu-ray this coming Monday (7 October), following hot on the heels of his new hit TV series, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. To celebrate the home entertainment release of Much Ado, we have TWO DVD copies of Whedon’s lovingly crafted passion project to give away to a our loyal readers, courtesy of the team at UK distributor Kaleidoscope Home Entertainment. This is an exclusive competition for our Facebook and Twitter fans, so if you haven’t already, ‘Like’ us at facebook.com/CineVueUK or follow us @CineVue before answering the question below.
When Leonato (Clark Gregg), the Governor of Messina, is visited by his good friend Don Pedro (Reed Diamond), he is accompanied by two of his officers: Benedick (Alexis Denisof) and Claudio (Fran Kranz). Claudio falls for Leonato’s daughter Hero (Jillian Morgese), while Benedick verbally spars with Beatrice (Amy Acker), the governor’s niece. A series of comic and tragic events help keep the two couples from truly finding happiness – but then again, perhaps love may prevail in the end.
Clark Gregg plays which character in Joss Whedon’s Avengers Assemble?
a) Agent Coulson
b) Bruce Banner
To enter, simply fill out the contact form below with your name, email address, subject (‘Much Ado’), answer and postal address.*
*Please note that this is a special competition which only our Facebook and Twitter fans will be eligible to win. If you are not on our Facebook ‘Like’ list, then you can easily join us by following this link: facebook.com/CineVueUK and/or follow us on Twitter @CineVue.
Joss Whedon’s Much Ado About Nothing is released on DVD and Blu-ray from Monday 7 October, courtesy of Kaleidoscope Home Entertainment.
The competition closes at 6pm on Thursday 10 October, 2013.
• The competition is open to UK readers only.
• Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• CineVue does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet or email problems.
• CineVue reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited.