Having wowed audiences as part of the British Film Institute’s Gothic: The Dark Heart of Film season, the latest expert restoration of F.W. Murnau’s 1922 silent horror classic Nosferatu comes to DVD, Blu-ray and steelbook this coming Monday (18 November). To celebrate the return of a German Weimar masterpiece, we’ve kindly been offered THREE dual format steelbook copies of the film to give away to our devoted legion of cinephiles, thanks to Eureka’s Masters of Cinema label. This is an exclusive competition for our Facebook and Twitter fans, so if you haven’t already, ‘Like’ us at facebook.com/CineVueUK or follow us @CineVue before answering the question below.
Which actor portrayed Nosferatu actor Max Schreck in the 2000 film Shadow of the Vampire.
a) Willem Dafoe
b) Udo Kier
c) John Malkovich
To enter, simply fill out the contact form below with your name, email address, subject (‘Nosferatu’) answer and postal address.*
*Please note that this is a special competition which only our Facebook and Twitter fans will be eligible to win. If you are not on our Facebook ‘Like’ list, then you can easily join us by following this link: facebook.com/CineVueUK and/or follow us on Twitter @CineVue.
F.W. Murnau’s Nosferatu is rereleased on DVD, Blu-ray and dual format steelbook from Monday 18 November, courtesy of Eureka Entertainment’s Masters of Cinema label.
This competition closes at 6pm on Thursday 21 November, 2013.
• The competition is open to UK readers only.
• Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• CineVue does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet or email problems.
• CineVue reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited.