The hilarious end of the world comedy smash hit This Is the End (2013), directed by Evan Goldberg and starring James Franco, Jonah Hill and Seth Rogen amongst others, makes its way onto DVD, Blu-ray and UltraViolet this coming Monday (4 November). To celebrate the home entertainment release of This Is the End, we’ve kindly been provided with THREE DVD copies of Goldberg’s film to give away absolutely free of charge, courtesy of the generous team at UK distributors Sony Pictures Home Entertainment. This is an exclusive competition for our Facebook and Twitter fans, so if you haven’t already, ‘Like’ us at facebook.com/CineVueUK or follow us @CineVue before answering the question below.
From the writers of Pineapple Express and Superbad, This Is the End follows six friends (Franco, Hill, Rogen, Jay Baruchel, Danny McBride and Craig Robinson) trapped in a house after a series of strange and catastrophic events devastate Los Angeles. As the world unravels outside, dwindling supplies and cabin fever threaten to tear apart the friendships inside. Eventually, they are forced to leave the house, facing their fate and the true meaning of friendship and redemption.
Jonah Hill stars in which upcoming film from director Martin Scorsese?
c) The Wolf of Wall Street
To enter, simply fill out the contact form below with your name, email address, subject (‘This Is the End’), answer and postal address.*
*Please note that this is a special competition which only our Facebook and Twitter fans will be eligible to win. If you are not on our Facebook ‘Like’ list, then you can easily join us by following this link: facebook.com/CineVueUK and/or follow us on Twitter @CineVue.
This Is the End is released on DVD, Blu-ray and UltraViolet from Monday 4 November, courtesy of Sony Pictures Home Entertainment.
The competition closes at 6pm on Thursday 7 November, 2013.
• The competition is open to UK readers only.
• Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• CineVue does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet or email problems.
• CineVue reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited.