Created for those looking for a unique perspective on film culture, So Film is a monthly magazine celebrating the maverick side of film and television. Offering a wry and fast-paced mix of behind-the-scenes stories, interviews and short, irreverent segments, So Film is the place to read about the most interesting people and stories in the world of cinema. To celebrate the recent launch of the UK’s newest film magazine, we have THREE digital So Film subscriptions to offer our devoted army of cinephiles. This is an exclusive competition for our Facebook and Twitter fans, so if you haven’t already, ‘Like’ us at facebook.com/CineVueUK or follow us @CineVue before answering the question below.
Maverick American filmmaker Quentin Tarantino picked up the Cannes Palme d’Or for which film?
a) Jackie Brown
b) Pulp Fiction
c) Reservoir Dogs
To enter, simply fill out the contact form below with your name, email address, subject (‘So Film’) answer and postal address.*
*Please note that this is a special competition which only our Facebook and Twitter fans will be eligible to win. If you are not on our Facebook ‘Like’ list, then you can easily join us by following this link: facebook.com/CineVueUK and/or follow us on Twitter @CineVue.
For more information about So Film magazine, visit sofilm.co.uk.
This competition closes at 6pm on Thursday 2 January, 2014.
• The competition is open to UK readers only.
• Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• CineVue does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet or email problems.
• CineVue reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited.