Recently released in UK cinemas to great acclaim and directed by Lucien Castaing-Taylor and Verena Paravel, the extraordinary Leviathan (2012) is a thrilling, immersive and inventive documentary that takes you deep inside the dangerous world of commercial fishing. To celebrate the home entertainment release of Leviathan this coming Monday (9 December), we’ve kindly been provided with TWO DVD copies of the film to give away to our regular readership, courtesy of our friends at documentary specialists Dogwoof. This is an exclusive competition for our Facebook and Twitter fans, so if you haven’t already, ‘Like’ us at facebook.com/CineVueUK or follow us @CineVue before answering the question below.
To be in with a chance of winning one of TWO copies of Leviathan on DVD, just answer the following simple question:
The Sensory Ethnography Lab involved in the making of Leviathan belongs to which American university?
To enter, simply fill out the contact form below with your name, email address, subject (‘Leviathan’) answer and postal address.*
*Please note that this is a special competition which only our Facebook and Twitter fans will be eligible to win. If you are not on our Facebook ‘Like’ list, then you can easily join us by following this link: facebook.com/CineVueUK and/or follow us on Twitter @CineVue.
Leviathan is released on DVD and Blu-ray from Monday 9 December, courtesy of Dogwoof. For more info, visit dogwoof.com/leviathan.
This competition closes at 6pm on Thursday 12 December, 2013.
• The competition is open to UK readers only.
• Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• CineVue does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet or email problems.
• CineVue reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited.