In her Oscar-shortlisted documentary The Crash Reel (2013), director Lucy Walker follows American snowboarder Kevin Pearce as he fights back from both a career and life-threatening injury after an accident on the treacherous half-pipe. To celebrate the DVD release of Walker’s deeply moving and inspirational work this coming Monday (9 December), we’ve kindly been provided with THREE copies of The Crash Reel to give away to our fans, courtesy of the dedicated team at the film’s UK distributor Soda Pictures. This is an exclusive competition for our Facebook and Twitter fans, so if you haven’t already, ‘Like’ us at facebook.com/CineVueUK or follow us @CineVue before answering the question below.
To be in with a chance of winning one of THREE copies of The Crash Reel on DVD, just answer the following simple question:
What is the name given to a full rotation made by a rider when on a snowboard?
To enter, simply fill out the contact form below with your name, email address, subject (‘The Crash Reel’) answer and postal address.*
*Please note that this is a special competition which only our Facebook and Twitter fans will be eligible to win. If you are not on our Facebook ‘Like’ list, then you can easily join us by following this link: facebook.com/CineVueUK and/or follow us on Twitter @CineVue.
The Crash Real is released on DVD from Monday 9 December, courtesy of Soda Pictures. For more info, visit facebook.com/SodaPictures.
This competition closes at 6pm on Thursday 12 December, 2013.
• The competition is open to UK readers only.
• Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• CineVue does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet or email problems.
• CineVue reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited.