One of the most highly rated arthouse releases of last year – though unfortunately overlooked during its theatrical run – director Jem Cohen presents Museum Hours, an unapologetically high-minded yet deeply humanist exploration of our relationship with art – and vice versa. To celebrate the DVD release of Cohen’s celebrated Museum Hours this coming Monday (13 January), we’ve kindly been provided with THREE DVD copies of the indie offering to give away to our readers, courtesy of the Soda Pictures team. This is an exclusive competition for our Facebook and Twitter fans, so if you haven’t already, ‘Like’ us at facebook.com/CineVueUK or follow us @CineVue before answering the question below.
To be in with a chance of winning one of THREE copies of Museum Hours on DVD, just answer the following simple question:
In which Afghan city was Museum Hours director Jem Cohen born?
To enter, simply fill out the contact form below with your name, email address, subject (‘Museum Hours’) answer and postal address.*
*Please note that this is a special competition which only our Facebook and Twitter fans will be eligible to win. If you are not on our Facebook ‘Like’ list, then you can easily join us by following this link: facebook.com/CineVueUK and/or follow us on Twitter @CineVue.
Jem Cohen’s Museum Hours is released on DVD from Monday 13 January, courtesy of Soda Pictures.
This competition closes at 6pm on Thursday 16 January, 2014.
• The competition is open to UK readers only.
• Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• CineVue does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet or email problems.
• CineVue reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited.