From widely acclaimed US auteur Shane Carruth comes Upstream Colour (2013), a tentative sci-fi exploring the connection between nature and the human psyche, drawing on Henry David Thoreau’s Life in the Woods. Identity becomes an illusion as a man and a woman struggle to assemble the loose fragments of their wrecked lives. To celebrate the UK home entertainment release of Upstream Colour, we have THREE DVD copies of Carruth’s sophomore film to give away, thanks to Metrodome Distribution. This is an exclusive competition for our Facebook and Twitter fans, so if you haven’t already, ‘Like’ us at facebook.com/CineVueUK or follow us @CineVue before answering the question below.
To be in with a chance of winning one of THREE copies of Upstream Colour on DVD, just answer the following simple question:
What is the title of Upstream Colour director Shane Carruth’s directorial debut?
To enter, simply fill out the contact form below with your name, email address, subject (‘Upstream Colour’) answer and postal address.*
*Please note that this is a special competition which only our Facebook and Twitter fans will be eligible to win. If you are not on our Facebook ‘Like’ list, then you can easily join us by following this link: facebook.com/CineVueUK and/or follow us on Twitter @CineVue.
Shane Carruth’s Upstream Colour is out now in the UK on DVD and Blu-ray, courtesy of Metrodome Distribution.
This competition closes at 6pm on Thursday 9 January, 2014.
• The competition is open to UK readers only.
• Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• CineVue does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet or email problems.
• CineVue reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited.