Following the world premiere of The Epic of Everest at the 2013 London Film Festival and its critically acclaimed theatrical release, Captain John Noel’s official record of the 1924 Everest expedition – featuring a new score by Simon Fisher Turner – will be released both on its own and bundled with The Great White Silence this Monday (27 January). To celebrate this silent classic’s Dual Format release, we have TWO The Epic of Everest & The Great White Silence box sets to give away to our readers, courtesy of the BFI. This is an exclusive competition for our Facebook and Twitter fans, so if you haven’t already, ‘Like’ us at facebook.com/CineVueUK or follow us @CineVue before answering the question below.
To be in with a chance of winning one of TWO The Epic of Everest & The Great White Silence box sets, just answer the following simple question:
In which vast mountain rage is Mount Everest situated?
c) Hindu Kush
To enter, simply fill out the contact form below with your name, email address, subject (‘The Epic of Everest’) answer and postal address.*
*Please note that this is a special competition which only our Facebook and Twitter fans will be eligible to win. If you are not on our Facebook ‘Like’ list, then you can easily join us by following this link: facebook.com/CineVueUK and/or follow us on Twitter @CineVue.
The Epic of Everest is released on Dual Format from Monday 27 January, courtesy of the British Film Institute.
This competition closes at 6pm on Thursday 30 January, 2014.
• The competition is open to UK readers only.
• Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• CineVue does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet or email problems.
• CineVue reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited.