From British director Paul Greengrass (The Bourne Ultimatum, United 93), Oscar hopeful Captain Phillips (2013) is based on the startling true story behind the first American cargo ship hijacking in over two hundred years, the Maersk Alabama, and the subsequent US Navy rescue in 2009. To celebrate the release of Captain Phillips – which stars Tom Hanks and newcomer Barkhad Abdi – on Monday 10 February, we have THREE Blu-ray copies of Greengrass’ thriller to give away, courtesy of Sony Pictures. This is an exclusive competition for our Facebook and Twitter fans, so if you haven’t already, ‘Like’ us at facebook.com/CineVueUK or follow us @CineVue before answering the question below.
To be in with a chance of winning one of THREE copies of Captain Phillips on Blu-ray, just answer the following simple question:
Tom Hanks found himself shipwrecked on a desert island in which survival drama?
b) Road to Perdition
c) The Terminal
To enter, simply fill out the contact form below with your name, email address, subject (‘Captain Phillips’) answer and postal address.*
*Please note that this is a special competition which only our Facebook and Twitter fans will be eligible to win. If you are not on our Facebook ‘Like’ list, then you can easily join us by following this link: facebook.com/CineVueUK and/or follow us on Twitter @CineVue.
Captain Phillips is out on DVD, Blu-ray & Ultraviolet from Mon 10 February via Sony Pictures Home Entertainment.
This competition closes at 6pm on Thursday 13 February 2014.
• The competition is open to UK readers only.
• Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• CineVue does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet or email problems.
• CineVue reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited.