Suspenseful and surprisingly moving, Claude Sautet’s Classe Tous Risques is a devastating study of loyalty and betrayal, distinguished by a bleak, incisive psychological realism. Previously unseen in the UK, it was released in cinemas by the BFI last September and now comes to Dual Format. To celebrate the home entertainment release of Classe Tous Risques this Monday (24 February), we have THREE copies of the French thriller to give away to our readers, courtesy of the generous team at the British Film Institute. This is an exclusive competition for our Facebook and Twitter fans, so if you haven’t already, ‘Like’ us at facebook.com/CineVueUK or follow us @CineVue before answering the question below.
Jean-Paul Belmondo is perhaps best known for his turn in which 1960 film from Jean-Luc Godard?
To enter, simply fill out the contact form below with your name, email address, subject (‘Classe Tous Risques’) answer and postal address.*
*Please note that this is a special competition which only our Facebook and Twitter fans will be eligible to win. If you are not on our Facebook ‘Like’ list, then you can easily join us by following this link: facebook.com/CineVueUK and/or follow us on Twitter @CineVue.
Classe Tous Risques is released on Dual Format from Monday 24 February, courtesy of the British Film Institute.
This competition closes at 6pm on Thursday 27 February 2014.
• The competition is open to UK readers only.
• Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• CineVue does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet or email problems.
• CineVue reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited.