For Those in Peril (2013) stars George MacKay as Aaron, the sole survivor of an ill-fated fishing trip that claimed the lives of five men including his older brother, Michael (Jordan Young). Steadfastly refusing to believe his brother is dead and possessed by grief, madness and magic, Aaron sets out to recover him. To celebrate the DVD release of For Those in Peril this Monday (3 March), we have THREE copies of Paul Wright’s lyrical British drama to give away to our readers, courtesy of the team at Soda Pictures. This is an exclusive competition for our Facebook and Twitter fans, so if you haven’t already, ‘Like’ us at facebook.com/CineVueUK or follow us @CineVue before answering the question below.
To be in with a chance of winning one of THREE copies of For Those in Peril on DVD, just answer the following simple question:
For Those in Peril director Paul Wright won a Bafta in 2011 for which previous short film?
b) Photos of God
c) Until the River Runs Red
To enter, simply fill out the contact form below with your name, email address, subject (‘For Those in Peril’) answer and postal address.*
*Please note that this is a special competition which only our Facebook and Twitter fans will be eligible to win. If you are not on our Facebook ‘Like’ list, then you can easily join us by following this link: facebook.com/CineVueUK and/or follow us on Twitter @CineVue.
Paul Wright’s debut feature For Those in Peril is released on DVD from Monday 3 March, courtesy of Soda Pictures.
This competition closes at 6pm on Thursday 6 March 2014.
Terms & Conditions
• The competition is open to UK readers only.
• Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• CineVue does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet or email problems.
• CineVue reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited.