Written by British author Hanif Kureishi and directed by Roger Michell (Notting Hill, Enduring Love), Le Week-End (2013) is a witty, poignant, honest and intelligent relationship drama strictly for grown-ups, starring Jim Broadbent, BIFA winner Lindsay Duncan and Jeff Goldblum. To celebrate the DVD and the Blu-ray release of Le Week-End on Monday 10 February, we have THREE DVD copies of Michell’s Parisian promenade to give away to our loyal army of followers, courtesy of our friends at UK distributors Curzon Film World. This is an exclusive competition for our Facebook and Twitter fans, so if you haven’t already, ‘Like’ us at facebook.com/CineVueUK or follow us @CineVue before answering the question below.
To be in with a chance of winning one of THREE copies of Le Week-End on DVD, just answer the following simple question:
Jeff Goldblum’s next appearance in UK cinemas will be in which film from indie director Wes Anderson?
a) The Grand Budapest Hotel
b) The Great Bucharest B&B
c) The Giant Bognor Regis Hostel
To enter, simply fill out the contact form below with your name, email address, subject (‘Le Week-End’) answer and postal address.*
*Please note that this is a special competition which only our Facebook and Twitter fans will be eligible to win. If you are not on our Facebook ‘Like’ list, then you can easily join us by following this link: facebook.com/CineVueUK and/or follow us on Twitter @CineVue.
Michell’s Le Week-End is released on DVD and Blu-ray from Monday 10 February, courtesy of Curzon Film World.
This competition closes at 6pm on Thursday 13 February 2014.
• The competition is open to UK readers only.
• Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• CineVue does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet or email problems.
• CineVue reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited.