To celebrate the release of Peter Jackson’s The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (2013) on Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, DVD & digital download this Monday (7 April), we have prizes in store for FIVE lucky winners. We’ve got five copies of the film to give away on Blu-ray 3D (which also includes a 2D Blu-ray and Digital Download) and a set of great goody bags, including a lenticular mouse mat, a notepad plus more. To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize, all you need to do is answer the movie question below. This is an exclusive competition for our Facebook and Twitter fans, so if you haven’t already, ‘Like’ us at facebook.com/CineVueUK or follow us @CineVue before answering the question below.
The second in a trilogy of films adapting the enduringly popular masterpiece The Hobbit, by J.R.R. Tolkien, Peter Jackson’s The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug continues the adventures of the title character Bilbo Baggins (Martin Freeman) as he journeys with the wizard Gandalf (Ian McKellen) and thirteen Dwarves, led by Thorin Oakenshield (Richard Armitage), on an epic quest to reclaim the lost Dwarven Kingdom of Erebor.
Smaug, the evil one who decimates the City of Dale and invades Erebor, is what kind of creature?
To enter, simply fill out the contact form below with your name, email address, subject (‘Smaug’) answer and postal address.*
*Please note that this is a special competition which only our Facebook and Twitter fans will be eligible to win. If you are not on our Facebook ‘Like’ list, then you can easily join us by following this link: facebook.com/CineVueUK and/or follow us on Twitter @CineVue.
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug is released on Blu-ray 3D, Blu-ray, DVD & Digital Download on 7 April 2014.
This competition closes at 6pm on Thursday 10 April 2014.
©2014 Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved. The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey, The Hobbit and the names of the characters, events, items and places therein, are trademarks of The Saul Zaentz Company d/b/a Middle-earth Enterprises under license to New Line Productions, Inc.
Terms & Conditions
• Competition will close on 10 April 2014.
• Open to UK participants only.
• 5 (five) winners will each receive 1 (one) The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug on Blu-ray 3D.
• If any item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value.
• Winners will be picked at random and contacted by the site. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of address confirmation.
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
• Prize winners may be required to take part in reasonable post-competition publicity for Warner and may be filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded by Warner or other third parties for publicity and he/she consents to the use of his/her personal data for such purposes.
• Prize winners may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the prize is awarded. If a prize winner is under the age of 18 years, a parent or guardian may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the prize is awarded.
• There is no cash alternative to prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the prize winner.
• Prize details are correct at the date of this Agreement. Events may occur that render the Media Promotion itself or the awarding of prizes impossible due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of Warner. In this situation, Warner may at its discretion vary or amend prizes so as to provide reasonable alternative prizes and prize winners agree that no liability shall attach to Warner or parties connected to Warner as a result.