Director Marc Webb’s epic retelling of the Peter Parker/Spider-Man story continues when The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014) swings into stores and online this coming Monday (1 September). Starring British actor Andrew Garfield as Spidey, Emma Stone as love interest Gwen Stacy and introducing new villains Electro (Jamie Foxx), Rhino (Paul Giamatti) and The Green Goblin (Dane DeHaan), our hero really has his work cut out this time. To celebrate the release of The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014) this Monday, we have THREE DVD copies of the superhero sequel to give away. This is an exclusive competition for our Facebook and Twitter fans, so if you haven’t already, ‘Like’ us at facebook.com/CineVueUK or follow us @CineVue before answering the question below.
Which famous American city does everyone’s favourite neighbourhood Spider-Man call home?
b) New York
To enter, simply fill out the contact form below with your name, email address, subject (‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2’) answer and postal address.*
*Please note that this is a special competition which only our Facebook and Twitter fans will be eligible to win. If you are not on our Facebook ‘Like’ list, then you can easily join us by following this link: facebook.com/CineVueUK and/or follow us on Twitter @CineVue.
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 is released on DVD & Blu-ray from 1 September through Sony Pictures Home Entertainment.
This competition closes at 6pm on Thursday 11 September 2014.
Terms & Conditions
• The competition is open to UK readers only.
• Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• CineVue does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet or email problems.
• CineVue reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited.