Heartwarming, witty and with intelligence in spades, Philippe Le Guay’s Cycling with Molière (2013) is a likable French comedy about two arrogant yet affable middle-aged men is like a French version of BBC’s The Trip. To celebrate the eagerly anticipated home entertainment release of Cycling with Molière this coming Monday (25 August), we’ve kindly been provided with THREE DVD copies of Le Guay’s Gallic gallivant to give away to our francophile readership, courtesy of the hardworking cineastes at independent and world cinema specialists Artificial Eye. This is an exclusive competition for our Facebook and Twitter fans, so if you haven’t already, ‘Like’ us at facebook.com/CineVueUK or follow us @CineVue before answering the question below.
In which decade did The Misanthrope scribe Jean-Baptiste Poquelin, aka Molière, live?
To enter, simply fill out the contact form below with your name, email address, subject (‘Cycling with Molière’) answer and postal address.*
*Please note that this is a special competition which only our Facebook and Twitter fans will be eligible to win. If you are not on our Facebook ‘Like’ list, then you can easily join us by following this link: facebook.com/CineVueUK and/or follow us on Twitter @CineVue.
Philippe Le Guay’s Cycling with Molière is released from Monday 25 August, courtesy of UK distributors Artificial Eye.
This competition closes at 6pm on Thursday 28 August 2014.
Terms & Conditions
• The competition is open to UK readers only.
• Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• CineVue does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet or email problems.
• CineVue reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited.