Based on the best-selling novel by Ernest Hemingway, Frank Borzage’s Oscar-winning film adaptation of the tragic Great War romance A Farewell to Arms (1932) has been newly restored by Lobster Films and will be made available to own on Blu-ray for the first time in the UK in a Dual Format Edition. To celebrate the home entertainment release of A Farewell to Arms this coming Monday (22 September), we’ve kindly been provided with THREE Dual Format copies of Borzage’s acclaimed melodrama to give away to our readers, courtesy of our always accommodating friend at the British Film Institute. This is an exclusive competition for our Facebook and Twitter fans, so if you haven’t already, ‘Like’ us at facebook.com/CineVueUK or follow us @CineVue before answering the question below.
A Farewell to Arms author Ernest Hemingway was born in 1899 in which American state?
To enter, simply fill out the contact form below with your name, email address, subject (‘A Farewell to Arms’) answer and postal address.*
*Please note that this is a special competition which only our Facebook and Twitter fans will be eligible to win. If you are not on our Facebook ‘Like’ list, then you can easily join us by following this link: facebook.com/CineVueUK and/or follow us on Twitter @CineVue.
Frank Borzage’s restored A Farewell to Arms is released on Dual Format from Monday 22 September, courtesy of the BFI.
This competition closes at 6pm on Thursday 25 September 2014.
Terms & Conditions
• The competition is open to UK readers only.
• Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• CineVue does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet or email problems.
• CineVue reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited.