The arrogance of man is thinking nature is in our control. To celebrate the release of Godzilla (2014) on Blu-ray 3D™, Blu-ray™ and DVD on 27 October, we’re giving you the chance to win a copy on DVD. In this gritty, realistic sci-fi action epic, Godzilla returns to its roots as one of the world’s most recognized monsters. Directed by Gareth Edwards (Monsters) and featuring an all-star international cast, this spectacular adventure pits Godzilla against malevolent creatures that, bolstered by humanity’s scientific arrogance, threaten our very existence.This is an exclusive competition for our Facebook and Twitter fans, so if you haven’t already, ‘Like’ us at facebook.com/CineVueUK or follow us @CineVue before answering the question below.
Godzilla stars Aaron Taylor-Johnson (Kick-Ass), Oscar® nominee Ken Watanabe (The Last Samurai, Inception), Elizabeth Olsen (Martha Marcy May Marlene), Oscar® winner Juliette Binoche (The English Patient, Cosmopolis), and Oscar® nominee Sally Hawkins (Blue Jasmine), alongside Oscar® nominee David Strathairn (Good Night, and Good Luck., The Bourne Legacy) and Bryan Cranston (Argo, TV’s Breaking Bad).
To be in with a chance of winning one of THREE copies of Gareth Edwards’ Godzilla on DVD, just answer the following simple question:
Gareth Edwards wrote, directed and created the visual effects for his first feature film. What was it called?
b) King Kong
To enter, simply fill out the contact form below with your name, email address, subject (‘Godzilla’) answer and postal address.*
*Please note that this is a special competition which only our Facebook and Twitter fans will be eligible to win. If you are not on our Facebook ‘Like’ list, then you can easily join us by following this link: facebook.com/CineVueUK and/or follow us on Twitter @CineVue.
Godzilla is released on DVD and Blu-ray from Monday 27 October, courtesy of Warner Home Video. For more info, see facebook.com/GodzillaMovieUK or follow @GodzillaMovieUK.
This competition closes at 6pm on Thursday 30 October 2014.
Terms & Conditions
• The competition is open to UK readers only.
• Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
• CineVue does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the internet or email problems.
• CineVue reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
• Prizes unclaimed after 28 days will be deemed to have been forfeited.
• © 2014 Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved. GODZILLA TM & © TOHO Co., Ltd.